The holder of the personal information you provide through this site is Grendene Italy LTD , with headquarters in Via Vincenzo Forcella n . 13 , 20144 Milano . CF / Partita IVA 08362280961 (hereinafter " Grendene Italy").
The processing of your personal data are processed by Grendene Italy for the following purposes: (i) proceed with your registration to the site shopmelissa.eu; (ii) perform the steps necessary for the execution, improvement and control of fulfillment agreement eventually concluded; (iii) respond to your requests or information; (iv) send commercial information of products or services offered by Grendene Italy, if you will have consented when registering in our website.
The personal data processing by Grendene Italy including details such as your name, surname, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, nationality and occupation;
The conferment of personal data by yourself is entirely optional; However, their lack of communication can prevent, as appropriate, entry to the site, the receipt of commercial communications [newsletter] or, in the case of bank data, the conclusion of the contract and the payment of the products.
The processing of your personal data will be carried out with tools and electronic media, and will be done by parties specifically appointed by Grendene Italy. Your personal information may be disclosed to persons involved in the shipment (in the case of personal and / or delivery data) and to make Grendene services in Italy.
We collect and may use your information, including personal data, for the following purposes:
- To identify the customer;
- To provide the services you request from us;
- To process your membership application for the services;
- To administer and manage account activities;
- To communicate with you in the event that any services requested are unavailable or if there is a query or problem with your order;
- To handle your account enquiries and your complaints, including but not limited to concerns regarding suspicious transactions;
- To create new products and services;
- To inform you of operation and commercial information related to products and services;
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts by conducting market research or customer surveys for service improvements and to advertise, promote and market our goods and services to you. The use of your personal data for marketing activities including research and surveys will only be undertaken where we have obtained your express consent to do so;
- To evaluate the use of our Website, products and services and understand your shopping habits;
- To tailor and customize our Website content, layout and services so that your experience can be enhanced;
- To analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements;
- To compile aggregate statistics on Website usage, generate reports and analyze the findings;
- To make such disclosures as required by the applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- For any other purposes relating to the activities identified above.
The information, including personal data, is collected to help us improve the services and content and product offerings to you, and to deliver you a more tailored and personal experience.
Regarding the reference to the data we have registered, you can exercise the rights recognized in your favor by art. 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/03). In particular, you will have the possibility to:
- Obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data about you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- Obtain information: origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of treatment; the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments; the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/03);
- Obtain updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the previous operations have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Where we have obtained your express consent to do so, your personal data including your name, telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address, residential address and other details collected by us will be used for direct marketing purposes by Grendene, its affiliates and/or carefully selected third parties. This will include providing you with information about our products and special offers on the products provided by us.
Details of how to receive details of offers and newsletters are on relevant pages of this Website. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, you may inform us of your decision by email at: [email protected]
ACCESS AND CORRECTING INFORMATION
You have the right to:
- Find out whether Grendene holds any personal data about you, and if so, get a copy of the personal data;
- Request access to the personal data held by Grendene; and
- Correct any personal data which is inaccurate.
This right also applies to any other person whose personal information you provide to us.
If you want to access and/or correct your personal data, or if you want to find out the kind of personal data held by us, please contact our data protection officer in writing either by marking any such correspondence as being "F.A.O Data Protection Officer" by post or email at: [email protected]. Alternatively, you may update the information held about you through your online account in your account profile area.
SECURITY, TRANSFER AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and although we take care to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted through the Website and there is a risk that any message or information you send to us from this Website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. Grendene accept no liability in respect of any transmission you sent to us and any such transmission of your personal data through our Website is at your own risk.
All personal data collected and held by us will be kept confidential. We may disclose aggregated information about you and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction and we reserve the right to transfer or disclose your personal data and other related information you have provided to us to the following parties:
- Any company within the Grendene group or their respective subsidiaries, agents or contractors for the provision of products and/or services to you;
- Any third party processing data on our behalf, including technology hosts;
- Banks, financial institutions, credit card issuing companies, debt collection agencies and other related service providers involved in the sale, administration or provision of the Services;
- Professional advisers;
- Any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to you;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy or liquidation;
- To authorized third parties to market the products or services to you;
- Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, statutory or regulatory authorities or other similar institutions or authorities.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Grendene will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes specified above and is reasonable by law. Grendene will periodically destroy information it holds on you where it determines it is neither necessary nor reasonable for such information to continue to be stored.
CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT
You may cancel your account at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
HOW TO CONTACT US
Telephone: +39 0294755578
The calls are charged at prevailing rates from a BT landline and your mobile operator's normal charges will apply to calls from mobiles.
E-mail: [email protected]